- Work closely with the Creative Director and the other Artists to define the look of the project, from global ‘broad stroke vision’ and mood to its specific, individual pieces.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the game universe and the constraints of the technology.
- Communicate the vision agreed with the Creative Director to the whole Art department and keep loyal to that vision.
- Be proactive about seeking feedback and communication with other relevant departments.
- Assist the Concept Artists and other Senior Artists in providing studio feedback during the course of production.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience.
- An outstanding grasp of human anatomy, animal anatomy with strong traditional art fundamentals.
- Previous experience in a similar position at a Videogame company.
- Exceptional mastery of either Photoshop or Painter.
- Ability to work collaboratively – must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Proactive, problem solver and eager to team work.