Tequila Works is looking for an experienced Community Manager to be part of its team in Madrid.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and team player Community Manager. You will be part of the marketing team, and will have a strong interaction with the development team.
You will help build and execute strategies from the community side, supporting the global marketing campaign to engage players and meeting KPI goals. Working closely with our in-house teams but also with our external partners, you will manage the building of communities, the moderation and communication on social media channels, and will help the development of the games providing players feedback.
We are looking for a hands-on profile, willing to take an active creative role in a fast-growing team.
– Work closely with our marketing and development teams to become an expert on our games, plan and execute efficient community plans and be the social voice of our games
– Manage assets creation for social media and distribute communications to keep players engaged.
– Curate community-generated content that every player needs to see, from awe-inspiring fan art to must-watch videos
– Manage relationships and strategies with external partners such as media, influencers, advertising and PR.
– Monitor social presence and identify opportunities to proactively engage using an on-brand voice
– Present periodical reports of community feedback, suggestions, issue reports and store reviews summarizing and highlighting key recommendations.
– Extensive game culture, from PC to mobile games.
– Excellent English, at least First Certificate-level. Additional languages are a plus
-Demonstrable creative work and social media experience
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
– A team player
– Excellent management skills of all social Media channels
– Experience with live ops games
– You have an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
– You are organized, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work under pressure.
– You have a work permit for Spain (prior to applying for the position)