Tequila Works is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join the production team. Teamwork, innovation, attention-to-detail and unbridled passion are characteristics we look for in all of our candidates. If you feel you have what it takes, throw your hat in the ring.
The Senior Producer is vital to oversee the pipeline, scheduling, asset managing, build processes and QA of the whole game. He/she will work closely with Creative Director and General Manager in budgeting, scheduling, identifying process risks, problem solving as well as communicating with both, internal team and publishing partners. He/she and will use his or her experience on the front lines to improve efficiencies, communication and quality.
The Producer functions as a main hub of information between the Artists, Programmers, Designers, Management and the rest of the studio. Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and department meetings. Prepares and provides accurate and up-to-the-minute report to Management to ensure a tight delivery schedule and accurate overall production schedule.
Provides pertinent information to the team such as milestones schedule, deliverables, reference materials, documentation, elements and assists as needed for any given task. Monitors the team’s daily progress with regular check-ins and meetings – to ensure work in on schedule.
Alerts Supervisors and Management of any serious issues which might impact the production schedule. Maintains constant communication between various departments of the studio with regards to the specific needs of the game. Tracks received production elements (Asset Tracking).
Primary point person for organising dailies, reviews for the different departments. Takes clear and accurate notes at all meetings, dailies and reviews, and disseminates these notes in a timely manner to all necessary parties.
Maintains and updates Crew Lists and monitoring. Provide input for performance reviews.
Qualification / Skills
• 5+ years work experience in production to include a strong knowledge of a typical Game production pipeline.
• Must be passionate about both, game development and production roles.
• Strong understanding of MS Office Programs.
• Ability to multi-task various priorities and deadlines in a fast, paced, high pressure environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Verbal and written ability to communicate accurately, tactfully, conveying competency, helpfulness and support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Game, Film, Art, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required.
• High level of English, both written and spoken
• Agile/Scrum process experience is a plus.
* Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and don’t forget including the job you are applying to in the subject of the mail (“Senior Producer“).