Tequila Works is looking for a talented Engine Programmer specialized in architectures that support our games and target platforms.
The programmer in this role will work with UE and will dive to low level engine and architectures which support our games and target platforms. These systems include content loading and streaming, memory management, networking, I/O, etc.
- A passion for games and taking advantage of the capabilities of our target platforms.
- Computer Science degree and/or 3+ years game industry experience.
- Understanding of game physics.
- Understanding of networking concepts and implementations.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Performance optimization experience.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent C++ and OOP skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Strong understanding of math and computer graphics.
- Experience shipping games.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Console experience.
- Experience with version control systems (Perforce, etc.)
- Experience from a full AAA game productions cycle preferred
- Some experience with agile methodologies
- Conocimiento del idioma Español.