Tequila Works is looking for a highly creative and talented 3D Character Artist to join the team. The successful candidate will be involved delivering Tequila Works’ artistic vision in our games. He or she will join a passionate team of seasoned videogame professionals.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Model and texture eye-catching 3D characters according to the game style.
- Create additional character assets such as accessories, weapons, etc.
- Work through the visual style, design, and overall look of the game.
- Make a significant and direct contribution to the creation of 3D art assets.
- Maintain quality, efficiency, and consistency across your work.
- Evangelize, present, and communicate art status of owned projects to the larger Tequila Works organization and the Management Team.
- Collaborate with designers and animators to develop run-time game 3D Data procedures & pipelines.
Requirements / Skills
- Art-related degree.
- 3+ years’ experience creating stylized character art for video games.
- Demonstrated experience working with modern art pipelines.
- A good sense of anatomy, proportions, stylization, and color.
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding in sculpting, 3D modeling & texturing (both high- & low-resolution game assets).
- Proficient with 3DSMax, Maya or Blender
- Skilled with Zbrush and Substance Painter
- Have a flexible, innovative, and open-minded approach to problem solving.
- Self-critical spirit and excellent communication and team-work skills.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including 3D Character Artist and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.