Tequila Works is looking to cover a vital position to oversee the pipeline, scheduling, asset managing, building processes and QA of the whole game as Senior Producer. He or she will work closely with the Creative Director and General Manager in scheduling, identifying process risks, problem solving as well as communicating with both, internal teams and publishing partners. The Producer will serve as a main hub of information between teams and departments. Preparing and providing accurate and updated reports to ensure a tight delivery and an accurate overall production schedule is also a key function for the role.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Be able to handle medium to high size team projects on current generation platforms including remote teams.
- Create roadmap of a project with the team leads and track it continuously.
- Identify risks and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and quality.
- Provide pertinent information to the team such as milestone schedules, deliverables, reference materials, documentation, etc.
- Monitor the team´s daily progress with regular check- ins and meetings to ensure work is on schedule.
- Maintain a good standard of team motivation and create a great work environment.
- Help and mentor team leads to empower them.
- Be able to handle outsourcing efficiently.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role including one shipped game from production to launch.
- Industry related education or equivalent experience.
- High level of English, both written and spoken.
- Experienced with agile development (e.g SCRUM) and tracking tools (e.g JIRA).
- Ability to manage people in an empathetic way to get the best version of everyone.
- Provide guidance to the whole team with a leadership attitude.
- Multi-task various priorities and deadlines in a fast, paced, high pressure environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including Senior Producer and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.