In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), TEQUILA WORKS SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network/s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
TEQUILA WORKS SL data:
- CIF: B85767523
- ADDRESS: CL SERRANO 19 5º IZDA. 28001, MADRID
- EMAIL: CRISTOBAL.MANAS@TEQUILAWORKS.COM
- WEB DOMAIN: TEQUILAWORKS.COM
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by TEQUILA WORKS SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
TEQUILA WORKS SL has access to and processes that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before TEQUILA WORKS SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information on user profiles.
- Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of TEQUILA WORKS SL, for example, delete comments published on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and / or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of TEQUILA WORKS SL, for example, stop being attached to the profile.
TEQUILA WORKS SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the TEQUILA WORKS SL page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile. The user can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings. Publications The user, once linked to the TEQUILA WORKS SL page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network in the latter.
The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties.
Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law. In these cases, TEQUILA WORKS SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
TEQUILA WORKS SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by TEQUILA WORKS SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
TEQUILA WORKS SL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable standard. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
TEQUILA WORKS SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to treat your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE. Recommending the TEQUILA WORKS SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity will not be considered advertising.