Tequila Works is looking for a highly creative and motivated Senior Technical Artist to join the team. The successful candidate will be involved helping the team achieve the challenge of quality in our current games. He or she will also be expected to play a critical role in setting best technical practices for the development of our tools, pipelines and systems.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Collaborate with Project Art Directors to implement the desired visuals in game including complex shader development
- Develop appropriate art pipelines and workflow, working in conjunction with the Art Leads and the programming team
- Strive to maximize art production performance and predictability
- Troubleshoot and solve technical art production issues
- Work with code team to develop tools/scripts/plugins to streamline art processes, workflows and pipelines
- Participate in pre-production planning to determine and address technical design requirements and issues
- Train artists in the skills necessary to execute the art path efficiently
- Drive the development of a photo/video reference system that enables easy and efficient access to massive amounts of reference material
Requirements and Skills:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Art or a related field
- +2 years of experience in video games creating real-time, next generation games and at least 1 shipped game
- Must be a wizard with Unreal Engine 4
- Computer programming/scripting experience
- Complete understanding of 3D graphics principles and procedures
- Highly skilled with Adobe Package, Maya, and or 3DS Max
- Strong knowledge of one or more major 3D animation packages
- Advanced knowledge of programming theory and Blueprints
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks
- Full professional proficiency in English, Spanish speaking skills are a plus
To apply please send an email to email@example.com including Senior Technical Artist and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.