Tequila Works is looking for a highly creative and motivated Senior VFX Artist to join the team. The successful candidate will be involved helping achieve the challenge of quality in our current games keeping the art direction sight.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Create VFX shaders with node-based unreal material editor
- Create your own assets, textures, PBR materials, simulations, etc. to create outstanding VFX
- Liaise with art direction to maintain VFX art direction for game
- Work solo or with other Designers, Artists or Animators to populate the world with VFX
- Understand and respect the performance limitations of real time environments
- Work closely with other disciplines of video game development
- Provide/Receive feedback to/from other Artists
Qualifications / Skills:
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
- +2 years of experience in video games creating real-time, next generation games and at least 1 shipped game
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding of effect and particle generation in real and non-real-time renderers
- Must be a wizard with Unreal Engine 4 particle System (Cascade / Niagara)
- Proficient in Photoshop and Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max or XSI particle systems
- Proficiency in other offline simulation and rendering technologies a plus
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Full professional proficiency in English, Spanish speaking skills are a plus
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including Senior VFX Artist and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.