We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Game Designer who has previously been involved in games to create amazing and challenging gaming experiences. The right candidate will share our passion for developing interesting, fun and inspiring game features to make the game flow. He or she will work together with different departments such as Art and Code to develop a memorable game. We are based in Madrid but currently working remotely.
- Develop innovative and creative design ideas based on the creative vision to specific titles.
- Help determine project design specifications and ensure successful product execution.
- Work in a cross-discipline team to execute the best possible results.
- Ensure that the final product quality meets the high expectations.
- Create an amazing gameplay experience with the core game mechanics and the creative vision of the game.
- Provide critical and creative insight and feedback on game concepts to improve and fine tune the game.
- Evangelize, present, and communicate design status of owned projects to the larger Tequila Works organization and Senior Management Team.
- Complete thorough documentation for all assigned features.
Qualifications / Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience working in video game industry, having experienced the whole cycle of development from concept to release.
- Extensive experience using Unreal Engine and Blueprints.
- A working knowledge of design toolsets and production pipelines.
- Knowledge of game systems and balance design.
- Knowledge of at least one industry-standard analytics tool (Leanplum, DeltaDNA, Unity Analytics, etc.)
- Have a flexible, creative and open-minded approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think logically with a strong level of attention to detail.
- Self-critical spirit and excellent communication and team-work skills.
To apply please send an email to email@example.com including Game Designer and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.