Tequila Works is looking for a Gameplay Programmer with passion for gaming and curiosity about cutting edge technology to join the team. The successful candidate will be involved helping achieve the challenge of quality in our current games. He or she will be expected to play a critical role delivering high quality innovative games, with solid software architecture.
The successful candidate will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment implementing gameplay features that meet projects’ design requirements as part of a seasoned code team.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Deliver clear and structured code inputs (C++), ensuring the quality, effectiveness and appropriateness of all the game code.
- Develop implementation plans and software according to functional requirements & feature specifications on multiple platforms.
- Debug and profile code on different game “builds”.
- Liaise with project leadership to align expectations and workflow on a regular basis.
- Work effectively with other departments such as Design, Art, Animation and QA to ensure successful product execution.
- Multitask between projects and teams fluidly.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working in C++ environments with Unreal Engine.
- Atleast one shipped PC or Console title.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Understanding of the code performance and memory-usage implications
- Ability to multitask and flexibly move between projects and teams, providing high quality work with a positive attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details.
- Experience in console porting is a plus.
- Knowledge in domains such as Networking, Tools, Streaming, Animation, Rendering, etc. will also be appreciated.
To apply please send an email to email@example.com including Gameplay Programmer along with you name in the subject.