Tequila Works is looking for an experienced and highly creative passionate Senior Animator. The successful candidate will be involved helping the team achieve the challenge of quality in our current games. He or she will also be expected to play a critical role in setting best technical practices for the development of our tools, pipelines and systems.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Create high quality animations
- Animate both primary and secondary characters aswell as any other props needed
- Iterate on these motions to create compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing game-play and/or cinematic events
- Work closely with the animation lead and supervisor
- Identify problems, bring fresh ideas to the team and drive creative solutions
- Meet schedules and complete tasks by the assigned due dates
- Document and explain the work done clearly and concisely
Requirements and Skills:
- +3 years of experience working in videogames industry and having experienced the whole cycle of development from concept release
- A traditional animation and/or art background
- Experience creating high quality game combat animations, a plus
- Good sense of weight and timing in your animation performances
- Good understanding of acting principles and basic camera staging
- A thorough knowledge of Maya
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Previous experience working with Mo-Bu
- A positive attitude to work collaboratively in an open team environment, giving feedback and being open to receive and act on constructive criticism
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent self-organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent cross-team communication skills
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including Senior Animator and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.